- Our people
- OUR BUSINESS
- OUR PRODUCTS
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people and those we work with is paramount at GRS.
We’re determined to ensure that not only do we offer great customer service, but we do so in a responsible manner that results in no harm to people, property or the environment.
This is most recently reflected in a recent Thrive at Work Workplace Wellbeing Foundation Award presented to GRS for our commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of employees.
The campaign is based on five essentials:
(1) Look after yourself - Safe working is your priority. Keep your eyes and ears open to the risks around you – and stay out of harm’s way.
(2) Look out for each other - Don’t walk by if you see something unsafe – intervene and make sure people are ok and aware of the risks.
(3) Say what you see - Report near misses and unsafe situations. Share your ideas and give praise when things are done exceptionally well.
(4) Take your time - Think smart before you start. If it doesn’t feel right don’t do it, even when you’re under pressure to finish the job.
(5) Believe in zero harm - Together we will achieve zero harm – nobody should settle for less.
To find out more about the campaign email email@example.com.
The GRS Group is backed by the following LRQA certifications:
ISO45001 – Health & Safety Management System
ISO14001 – Environmental Management System
ISO9001 – Quality Management System
PAS 91 – Pre-Qualification Questionnaires in Construction-related Procurement
This means you can be confident that we’re working to ensure our business remains as safe and sustainable as possible, and we have the systems in place to continually improve the way we do things.